The display and editing of notifications in the burn list has been further improved in SMARTElectrode 220.127.116.11. Available messages are:
- Info – Electrode is a copy of
- Info – Electrode is an import from
- Info – Electrode is mirrored from
- Info – Electrode is a merge of
- Info – Electrode is a split of
- Info – Electrode base is not centered on contour
- Warning – Cutout is outdated
- Warning – Electrode Csys not found
- Warning – Coordinate system on electrode tip updated (for electrodes from SE 7.0)
- Error – Interference with workpiece found
The original post for the notifications can be found here.
When the icon is selected, all other models and the burn list are now automatically hidden. This provides a better overview. When selecting one of the notifications, the corresponding reference is highlighted.
Correction of problems
Outdated cutouts and displaced electrode base can be opened and updated directly by activating (double-clicking) the message. In the case of a cutout, the dialog for the change is opened.
The following video shows the improvements in detail: