SMARTColor is the latest development by B&W and enriches the portfolio in the area of Model Based Definition.
SMARTColor is our solution for automated rule-based color application. By pressing a single button the parts you have defined before are colored in the whole model. By this the PMI are provided in a machine-readable way for downstream consumption. Through our new software you will take a big step forward in Model-based-definition and you will save time by the automated color application.
Checking and updating your CAD data regarding quality, properties or matching company guidelines – that works even without user interaction using B&W’s SmartUpdate application.
With a single mouse click you can check and update parts, drawings or entire assembly structures. The available check criteria range from parameters, relations and layer states to complete features or drawing scales.
- Automatic update of existing CAD models and drawing to your needs by a single click
- A variety of checks and update functions like relations, parameter, layers, features, combined states, annotations and many more
- A ‚Batch’-function to update large data sets from your hard drive or your Windchill Workspace
- A detailed report of your update run
- Trigger ModelCHECK checks and use for Windchill Gatekeeping
- Detailed statistics on check results
SMARTAnnotate is the latest development by B&W and enriches the portfolio in the area of Model Based Definition.
SMARTAnnotate supports you with the harmonization of your textual and symbolic manufacturing information. A modern user interface guides the user quickly to the intended entries and provides an easy or even automatic placement of the selected annotations.
At the push of a single button you can exchange the placed annotations with any prepared language instance – users worldwide can read the annotations in their native language.
- An intuitive dialog for placing standard annotations from a custom database
- Intelligent und highly customizable filter mechanism for the annotations
- Automatic and manual placement of annotations in drawings and models
- Automatic switch of text notes to another prepared language
- Versioning of every note entry
- Notification center to inform users about inconsistent entries and values
You want to work ‘model based’ in your enterprise but some users i.e. at the shop floor do not have computer access at their desk.
In this scenario SMART3DExport is the best choice. The software is the solution to transform your 3D model into a printable 2D PDF.
During the process SMART3DExport places the preselected combined states into a prepared regular drawing format, calls out parameter values and assembles the single pages to a printable multipage 2D PDF file. This whole process can be automated by a Windchill worker.
- ‘What-you-see-is-what-you-get‘ export of your Combined States from the 3D part or assembly to a multipage 2D PDF
- Full drawing format support
- Automatic background 2D PDF generation support for Windchill Worker
- Combined States Management including grouping, sorting, and default settings