Software developer (m/f/u) wanted!
Software developer (m/f/u)
SmartAssembly for Creo
WE would like to expand our successful SmartAssembly product and are therefore looking for a motivated person who will complement our team and implement customer requirements in the software.
YOU contribute with your knowledge and experience to the concept development and implementation of the requirements in the software, with the long-term goal of taking over responsibility for the whole software product.
- Conception and implementation of customer requirements within SMARTAssembly using C++ and Creo/Toolkit
- Coordination of the requirements with our American sales partner
- Experience with Creo/Parametric
- Programming languages C++ and Creo/Toolkit
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Training period in Erlangen, Germany
- Mobile office optional afterwards
YOU are interested? Then please contact us directly.
- Tel: +49 (0)9131 53387 – 02
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information about us on our website www.buw-soft.de
This could be interesting for you
Creo 9.0 Technical Update: AFX – Updated AutoUDF User Interface
Successful Windchill implementation project
SMARTAnnotate move of Flag-Tab
SMARTAnnotate: New release mechanism
New functions in SMARTAnnotate
How to disable Electrodes and Workpieces
Using custom export profiles and layer settings
New SMARTElectrode Versions released
SMART3DExport Version 22.214.171.124
IFX Version 126.96.36.199 is now available
New IFX Version available
Renaming SMARTUpdate versions to match Creo Versions
New Versions of Expert Moldbase Extension released
Expert Moldbase Extension: Facelift for the Component Editor