SmartAssembly provides easy access to almost all commands of the Creo Parametric programming interface. Via an understandable scripting language the user can design his own graphical user interfaces to automate processes without a need for deep programming skills.
Harmonize and document your design processes while reducing repetitive tasks at the same time. This improves productivity and makes way for more creative activities. SmartAssembly sustainably facilitates your design process.
- Create your own programs for automation
- Create, analyze or modify UDFs, 3D-models or 2D-drawings
- Integrate semantic information into 3D-models
- Access external applications like MS Word, Excel, ODBC database and many more
- Advanced search tools and flexible measurement functionality
SmartDesignServer coordinates the distributed processing of SmartAssembly programs on multiple cores throughout your network. Additionally you may use SmartDesign Server to create individual user interfaces like a web configurator.
This enables the creation of 3D models, 2D drawings or visualizations without direct access to the CAD system.
- Taskmanager for processing queries
- Distribution of queries to multiple machines
- Email notification
- Task generation possible without access to the CAD System
- Driven by client libraries in C/C++, Java or any other programming language via HTTP
Checking and updating your CAD data regarding quality, properties or matching company guidelines – that works even without user interaction using B&W’s SmartUpdate application.
With a single mouse click you can check and update parts, drawings or entire assembly structures. The available check criteria range from parameters, relations and layer states to complete features or drawing scales.
- Automatic update of existing CAD models and drawing to your needs by a single click
- A variety of checks and update functions like relations, parameter, layers, features, combined states, annotations and many more
- A ‚Batch’-function to update large data sets from your hard drive or your Windchill Workspace
- A detailed report of your update run
- Trigger ModelCHECK checks and use for Windchill Gatekeeping
- Detailed statistics on check results