SMARTAnnotate is the latest development by B&W and enriches the portfolio in the area of Model Based Definition.
SMARTAnnotate supports you with the harmonization of your textual and symbolic manufacturing information. A modern user interface guides the user quickly to the intended entries and provides an easy or even automatic placement of the selected annotations.
At the push of a single button you can exchange the placed annotations with any prepared language instance – users worldwide can read the annotations in their native language.
- An intuitive dialog for placing standard annotations from a custom database
- Intelligent und highly customizable filter mechanism for the annotations
- Automatic and manual placement of annotations in drawings and models
- Automatic switch of text notes to another prepared language
- Versioning of every note entry
- Notification center to inform users about inconsistent entries and values
Manually typing hole information into tables for hours is not necessary any more. Using B&W’s SMARTHolechart that belongs to the past. Hole properties, groups or UDFs are automatically processed and displayed as 2D tables.
Simply define geometry types that shall be detected by the software, select the intended coordinate system, validate results and place the table onto a drawing or export as text file. Done!
You want to use SMARTHolechart in 3D mode? No problem. Apply a color scheme to your hole types and colorize your model accordingly. Send off this information off downstream for direct use in manufacturing.
- Intelligent recognition of rotational symmetric geometry elements
- Individual classification of hole types in cylinder, cone, thread and radius
- A graphical table configurator
- Hole type based color assignment
- Support of assembly level holes
- Large set of options to place tables and notes on the drawing
Easily define X-hatch properties within assembly drawings and update on push button? Very simple: Open the preview dialog, select a drawing view, define hatching distance and angle by rules or manual. That’s it. While defining the rules once SMARTXHatch will later do the work for you.
And even better: Stunning performance even in large assembly drawings increases productivity dramatically.
- Fast and comfortable definition and update of hatchings
- Intelligent rules to apply hatchings
- Parameter based definition of hatching angle and space
- Reuse hatching from other views