Progressive Die Extension
Progressive Die Extension is B&W’s industry solution for an efficient design of progressive die tools. Especially designed functions for the needs of designers and an intuitive UI allow easy creation and flexible modification of the strip layout and the tool itself.
User guidance, structured modelling and reusing complete functional units increase productivity and efficiency.
- Definition and modification of strip layout and complete tool
- Insert connections from a large variety of library screws and pins
- Manage BOM data
- Define and assemble complete functional units including the necessary cutout
- Automatic drawing creation
- Hole tables by B&W’s SMARTHolechart functionality
Expert Moldbase Extension
With Expert Moldbase Extension B&W offers the only directly integrated industry solution for the design of injection mold tools.
The intuitive UI guides the user seamlessly through the steps of tool design – from the tool concept, via the intelligent placement of standard parts to the automatic generation of drawings and BOMs.
Because of its great flexibility you can easily adapt Expert Moldbase Extension to your individual company standards.
The optional integration of B&W’s SMARTHolechart offers the ability to create and manage your hole tables.
- Flexible configuration of the mold base
- Intelligent placement of standard parts from over 20 supplier catalogues
- Dynamic design of cooling systems
- Drawing templates for assemblies and plates
- Flexible management and export of the BOM
- Powerful analysis tools
- Definition of complete slider sets, latch locks und lifters
- Simulation of the mold opening including optional collision detection
- Integration of B&W SMARTHolechart application
SMARTElectrode is a software solution for designing die sinking electrodes within Creo Parametric and seamlessly succeeds the design of injection mold tools with B&W’s EMX. Using the associativity to the cavity models a continuous process chain is established that takes modifications from the original parts and sends the processed files to downstream manufacturing.
Automatic data transfer to the electrode machines avoids error prone input and costly tool repair operations. Standard process take care of continuously high quality – strong software features provide increasing productivity.
- Smart definition of eroding surfaces with different selection filters to easily extract electrode models
- Access to fully customizable standard catalogs for electrode templates and holders
- Calculate effective burn-area and gap values
- Customizable export templates for machining data in all established formats
- A variety of analysis tools like interference checking or calculation of effective burn-area
- Custom output functionality for different formats (IGES, STEP, TXT, …)
- Interfaces for automatic data transfer to EDM machines (at extra charge)