- Creo Parametric versions from 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 onwards.
- AFX, IFX, SMART products and many other customer-specific applications.
- A new checkbox Legacy Toolkit Application Runtime is available in the Creo Parametric installation and activated by default.
- Installing Creo Parametric without the Legacy Toolkit Application Runtime option causes additional applications that were created prior to Creo Parametric 18.104.22.168 to fail to start.
- If it is necessary to load applications compiled prior to Creo 22.214.171.124, the DLLs must also be installed. Disabling checkbox Legacy Toolkit Application Runtime during the Creo Parametric installation will cause additional applications to fail to start.
For an enhanced security purpose, in Creo Parametric 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and later, the DLLs ucore46.dll and udata46.dll are not installed by default in:
As this was a last minute change from PTC we at B&W had no chance to update our software to the latest libraries on time.
For Creo versions 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 and higher we will support the new libraries and you may uncheck uncheck option Legacy Toolkit Application Runtime during the installation. More details on supported versions you will find in the compatibility matrix soon.