Notifications in burnsheet
The display and editing of notifications in the burn list has been further improved in SMARTElectrode 22.214.171.124. Available messages are:
- Info – Electrode is a copy of
- Info – Electrode is an import from
- Info – Electrode is mirrored from
- Info – Electrode is a merge of
- Info – Electrode is a split of
- Info – Electrode base is not centered on contour
- Warning – Cutout is outdated
- Warning – Electrode Csys not found
- Warning – Coordinate system on electrode tip updated (for electrodes from SE 7.0)
- Error – Interference with workpiece found
The original post for the notifications can be found here.
When the icon is selected, all other models and the burn list are now automatically hidden. This provides a better overview. When selecting one of the notifications, the corresponding reference is highlighted.
Correction of problems
Outdated cutouts and displaced electrode base can be opened and updated directly by activating (double-clicking) the message. In the case of a cutout, the dialog for the change is opened.
The following video shows the improvements in detail:
This could be interesting for you
No security alert of B&W License Server 126.96.36.199 regarding lmadmin
Potential issues in running B&W Software products in Creo 9.0 and 10.0
Meet us at the PTC/USER Global Summit 2024 in Orlando!
User Event Tooling 2023
Successful Windchill implementation project
New SMARTHolechart versions with bug fixes available
B&W Licensechecker 11.19 does not display licenses in use from older versions
We were chosen as Top PTC Partner 2023
This was the PTC/User Global Summit 2024
We wish you a Merry Christmas
New SMARTElectrode Versions released
IFX 10.0.2.0: Elevating Software with Enhancements & Critical Fixes
Recap of the Ansbach Toolmaking User Meeting 2023
Expert Moldbase Extension is availabe as integrated Application beginning with Creo Parametric 10.0.2.0
Unveiling the Enhancements and Bug Fixes in IFX Versions 10.0.1.1 and 10.0.1.0