The new SMARTColor version 188.8.131.52 has been extended with several new features, which have been split to the respective blog posts.
In this post we will talk about all the new settings and icons.
Set RGB color within legend symbols at runtime for a smaller number of symbol files and easier maintenance.
- Define a single template symbol usable for all color definitions.
- The RGB color set for a color definition is automatically applied to filled areas inside the symbol.
- Check out the software documentation for more information (chapter „Appendix“ à „How to create Legend symbols“).
Define multiple groups to be activated for the created color symbols
- Define a semicolon separated list of group names defined within the Creo symbol.
- All groups of this list will be set to be active when the symbol instance is created from the template.
- This allows to reduce the number of symbols, which have to be mantained as their appearance in the model can be pre-defined for every color definition.
Find more information about the new features of the SMARTColor 184.108.40.206 version